- Mery Watson
Taxi to waterpark We asked for a taxi to take my family of 4 to Aqualand. The taxi was on time, clean and polite. Reasonable price considering we were based in Portocolom. We also used this service on the way back too, it was easy enough to schedule a time to meet, and the driver offered to reschedule before we left for the park, although there was no need in the end.10/04/2018Martin Lether
English-speaking driver I travelled with Roig taxi service this summer on my transfer back to the airport and I was happy to find that their customer service could speak perfect English. This was a stroke of luck, as I don’t speak a word of Spanish and had to change my flight lastminute and thus my transfer schedule too. No problems, no hassle, good service. It’s a thumbs up for me.10/04/2018Jo Joynes
Safe and sound Book your taxi in advance and it will be right there waiting for you no matter the time of day. We wanted to check out neighbouring Cala d’Or on our holiday in Portopetro but didn’t want to drive at night. Customer service was really helpful, and the car was there at the expected time.10/04/2018
Taxi service in Cala Ratjada
Looking for a taxi service in Cala Ratjada? Roig is your place! Whether you want to book a transfer from Palma airport to Cala Ratjada or if you are staying in this town and want a taxi to take you to any point of interest on the island, Roig offers a service with guarantee of confidence and an experienced team that knowns Mallorca like the palm of their hands.
Over 60 years offering the best car hire in Majorca, bus and taxi services endorse us as a company specializing in land transport in the largest of the Balearic Islands. If you are looking for a taxi in Capdepera or any of the towns that make up this municipality you just have to book through the web or by calling the phone number (+34) 971 65 71 73. It’s that easy! The taxi service in Cala Ratjada offered by Roig is here to take you where you want.
What to see in Cala Ratjada
The coastal town of Cala Ratjada is the ideal place for a family holiday if you want to enjoy everything that this Mediterranean island has to offer. On its beaches you can spend the day sunbathing and swimming in turquoise blue waters. We’d like to highlight Cala Agulla, a blue flag beach that is surrounded by dunes; Cala Lliteres, one of the best places for diving, and Cala Gat, with a fine sand beach and a cave.
If you want to go on an excursion on foot from Cala Ratjada, we recommend you walk to the lighthouse of Capdepera, an idyllic place to enjoy the sunset surrounded by beautiful cliffs. In this area, the Capdepera Castle is also worth a visit, which you can easily access with our taxi service in Cala Ratjada. The fourteenth century fortification was built by order of King James II. Right in this place stands Torre d’en Nunis too, a tower which is the only part that remains of the Muslim castle that stood in this vicinity before the reconquest.
Another historical visit in Cala Ratjada that is worthwhile is Sa Torre Cega, a manor house that is home to the Bartolomé March foundation. This place not only stands out for its architectural value, but because its sculpture garden makes it a perfect spot to get lost during an afternoon.
If you like hiking, between Cala Agulla and Cala Mesquida you will find Talaia de Son Jaumell, a ruined tower overlooking the sea that is worth visiting due to the beautiful journey that leads to it, full of pine forests and cliffs that serve as a window to the sea.
Discover our advantages
If you are planning to travel to Majorca and you are looking for a taxi company, then you are in the right place. Discover the benefits of choosing one of our options:
• We renew our fleet every season. Safety and comfort are two aspects which are very important to us. For this reason, we offer you cars which are renewed year after year, with the best brands and the latest technology, so that your journeys by road are even more comfortable.
• Taxi transfers all over Majorca. We are fully aware that Majorca is perfect for losing yourself in. Whether that be in a secluded cove surrounded by cliffs or on the footpaths crossing the Sierra de Llevant, which are perfect for cycling through Majorca. Any corner of the island will give you the perfect alibi for an unforgettable weekend getaway. This is the reason why we offer you transfers throughout Majorca. Just let us know what you need and we will take care of everything else.
• Payment via credit card or bank transfer. We want to make things easy for you, so that during your stay in Majorca you only have to worry about enjoying yourself. With us, you decide if you want to pay by credit card or by bank transfer.
• Free cancelation of your booking. We all suffer setbacks from time to time, or simply change our minds and plans. If you find yourself in this situation, you can cancel your reservation without any fees or charges.
• Experts in comprehensive transport since 1953. We are not only the leading passenger road transport company in Majorca. We also guarantee a service of the highest quality, so that your holidays in the Balearic Islands be truly unique.
What to do in Cala Ratjada
Whatever your hobby, in Cala Ratjada you will find many things to do. The lively resort offers vast dining and entertainment options in the immediate vicinity, so you will have no excuse to eat llampuga (common dolphinfish or mahi-mahi) stuffed with meat or pickled mussels.
You will find the weekly market in plaça dels Pins every Saturday in Cala Ratjada, between 08:00 and 13:00 h. Here you can buy fresh fruit and vegetables, flowers, clothes and much more.
If you like sports, you should know that Cala Ratjada is also the ideal place to practice water sports. In this area you will find several kayak rental companies, paddle surfing and diving schools to see the most wonderful corners of the Majorcan seabed.
Another of the sports that you can practice near this town is golf, since there are 4 courses where you can practice your swing.
If you prefer to go further, you can join our bus tours in Mallorca to see some of the most famous corners of the island. We highlight Torrent de Pareis, an area of the Serra de Tramuntana that has been declared a natural monument by the Government of the Balearic Islands.
You can also visit the Artà Caves, a few kilometres from Cala Ratjada. These wonderful caves have formed spectacular departments where you can admire the geological shapes created by stalagmites and stalactites.
As if this were not enough, you should know that from Cala Ratjada you can go on a day trip to Menorca, since there is a daily ferry that will take you to the capital of the island and return you at sunset.
Remember, if you need a transfer service from Palma de Mallorca airport to Cala Ratjada or you want to book a luxury taxi service for a romantic evening, in Roig we offer you everything you need to discover Mallorca.