Cala Ratjada bus services
Cala Ratjada is the second most important fishing port in Majorca and one of the main tourist attractions in the northeast of this Balearic island. Located in the municipality of Capdepera, this town will be a hit for a getaway as a couple … or in a group, whether with family, with friends or with your co-workers. In these cases, you have the Cala Ratjada bus services at your disposal thanks to Roig’s minibus and coach rentals.
This solution is ideal for your transfer from Palma airport to Cala Ratjada or any other corner of the Majorcan geography. In addition, we must not lose sight of the fact that this destination has become one of the main options for family tourism in Mallorca, which explains the usefulness of this type of transport.
Depending on the number of people, you can choose a minibus or rental bus with a variable number of seats, with or without a driver. In addition, for occasional trips of a smaller number of people, you also have a taxi service in Majorca to suit your needs. We invite you to discover it.
What to see in Cala Ratjada
There is a lot to see in Cala Ratjada and its surroundings. Although the main attraction of Cala Ratjada lies in the attractiveness of nearby beaches and coves, the town itself also has places of great interest that cannot be missed during your visit to Majorca. In fact, its centre still maintains its traditional character, reinforced by the presence of traditional fishing boats known as llaüt, which aretypical in Majorca.
One of the main attractions of this village is the lighthouse of Cala Ratjada, built in the nineteenth century and located in Punta de Capdepera. Don’t forget to visit Sa Torre Cega, one of the favourite residences of Leonor Servera, mother of the patron and collector Bartolomé March. The garden’s landscape was created by Russell Page and Leandro Silva Delgado.
Take advantage to go on an excursion to the castle of Capdepera. Built by King James II at the beginning of the 14th century, it is protected by an imposing Gothic wall.
With Roig’s bus rental services, you and your companions can access these privileged spaces in a comfortable and fast way. And if you prefer, check out our bus trips in Majorca.
Advantages of renting coaches and mini-buses in Majorca with us
There are many reasons why we recommend hiring buses in Majorca with our company. Take a look!
• A large fleet of coaches. Are you looking for an efficient group transport solution? If you trust our team, you won’t need to worry about the size of your group as we have vehicles between 14 (minibuses) and 80 seats. Book the one that best suits you, from a minibus to more spacious vehicles.
• Enjoy a constantly renewed fleet. Your comfort and safety comes first. Therefore, we offer you the most modern coaches on the market, with the latest technology and all the comforts you need for long road trips.
• Maximum security. In addition to having the latest mechanical and technological advances, we conduct periodic checks on all vehicles.
• The best luxury coaches. Although we guarantee maximum comfort, if you are looking for something really special, be it for a business meeting, a wedding or any other outstanding event, then there is nothing better than our VIP coaches.
• We deliver your coach upon your arrival in Palma. We want you to make the most of your getaway to Majorca. Therefore, if you wish, we will be waiting for you at Palma airport to take you to your vehicle. It’s as simple as that!
• Free cancelation of your booking. So, in case of an unforeseen circumstances or a change of plans don’t ruin your holiday, if you need to cancel your reservation, we won’t charge you any cancelation fees. We only ask you to let us know as soon as possible.
• Adapted buses. We offer passenger transport solutions for everybody. If you want to book a bus adapted for people with reduced mobility or older passengers, just let us know.
• Personalized service. Our individual welcome and professional customer service is one of the factors that sets us apart. Get in touch with us and explain what you need. We will offer you the highest quality option that best suits your needs and your budget.
• Experts in transporting visitors since 1953. We are not only the leading road transport company in Mallorca: we also guarantee the highest quality vehicles and services, so that your holidays in the Balearic Islands are simply unbeatable
Plan your trip around Mallorca with our interactive guide. We know our island well and will be delighted to show you the best routes, beaches and scenery so you can explore the island and enjoy it as much as we do.
What to do in Cala Ratjada
As mentioned, the magnificent coves and beaches of Cala Ratjada are an essential visit. Walking along the promenade of the town you will reach the small Cala Gat and Sa Pedruscada, a stone beach, ideal for swimming, sunbathing or to contemplate beautiful fishermen’s houses. You can also easily access the sandy Cala Son Moll.
We could not forget Cala Agulla, also with white sand, surrounded by dunes and about 15 minutes’ walk from the centre of Cala Ratjada (pay attention to the large number of birds that are around the place!). Going in the opposite direction towards Canyamel, is Cala de Sa Font, a highly appreciated family beach that is perfect for traveling around Majorca with children.
On the other hand, we must not lose sight of the fact that Cala Ratjada is the closest point to the island of Menorca. Hence, it is advisable to take a ferry to Ciutadella, the second city of Minorca, where you can visit the well-known Naveta des Tudons, in the outskirts of the town. In addition, it is also possible to hire boat routes in the area.
If you want to dive, nothing better than Cala Lliteres, a place frequented by those who want to practice diving in Majorca. Cala Ratjada is also a great choice to enjoy a morning of surfing, kayaking or other water sports. You can even improve your putt in one of the 4 golf courses of Cala Ratjada.
You can also go shopping in Cala Ratjada. If you like this idea, the streets of L’Agulla and Elinor Servera are the two main commercial arteries. And that’s not all: on Saturdays, you’ll find the market of Cala Ratjada, open from 08:00 am to 1:00 pm, suitable for buying food, clothing and much more.
Finally, remember that if you need a transfer from Palma airport to Cala Ratjada, you can choose our rent a car in Majorca or Cala Ratjada bus services by Roig to reach another location, at the best price and with the guarantee of the leading transport company in the Balearic Islands, with more than 65 years of experience. You will repeat!